Electro-HarmonixBlurst Modulated Filter Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
EHX Blurst Modulated Filter Pedal
It truly was the blurst of times! The Electro-Harmonix Blurst is a modulated filter intended for implementation into both guitar and bass pedalboards. It takes much of its inspiration from the realm of modular synthesis and allows users to push their timbres to similarly abyssal depths. Something of a combination between an auto-filter and an envelope follower, the pedal mobilizes an internal oscillator to control its filter-cutoff, enabling double use as a tone generator.
- Analog lowpass filter with variable resonance
- Three modulation waveforms: Tri, Ramp, Saw
- Tap Footswitch and tap divide controls
- Switchable expression pedal input
- Power: 9.6V DC 200mA (included)
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 4.5" x 2.1"