Electro-HarmonixBass Microsynth Synthesizer Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Bass Microsynth
Boasting the same feature-set as the Micro Synthesizer, the Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer adds a trigger and filter sweep range that have been specifically designed to accommodate the bass guitar. The Bass Microsynth produces the same beefy analog synth textures as its sibling, albeit intended for the bass guitar, affording users the ability to create uncanny stabs and reverse-bowed sounds. In terms of from panel controls, the unit contains sliders for a 2-pole analog resonant filter, a 4 voice mixer section, a square wave voice that can be configured as a standalone tone, and both filter resonance and attack time sliders.
Bass Microsynth Features
- True bypass
- All analog design
- Design optimized for bass guitar
- 2-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 Voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
Artists have been emulating synthesizer sounds on guitars almost as long as synthesizers have existed, and it's undeniable that these two modern instruments lend their sonic palette to each other in ways that are endlessly fun to explore!
So grab your guitar, your synth, and maybe a snack and lets dig in!