Electro-Harmonix45000 Stereo Muli Track Looper
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Electro-Harmonix 45000 is essentially a combination of a multi-track digital recorder with an array of robust features that enable the expedient creation of multi-track loops. Each of the available loops contains four mono tracks and a single stereo mix down track.
In terms of audio quality, the 45000 records 44.1kHz/16-bit CD quality audio straight to a SDHC card. Each card can hold a total of 100 loops, all accessible via the 45000 foot controller (not included). In addition to reverse recording and playback, the unit’s loop speed can be adjusted anywhere within a two octave range. All of this plus unintegrated metronome routed to a Monitor Out and Headphone Out make the 45000 an ideal choice for any and all applications necessitating multi-track looping.
- Includes a 4GB card delivering up to 125 minutes of recording time
- Import .Wav audio files from PC or Mac
- Auxiliary Input mixes MP3 players with the loop output
- Stereo mixdown track frees tracks for re-use
- Overdub or punch in/out recording
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
- MIDI Clock Sync as master or slave
- Most user parameters are MIDI controllable
- USB port enables backup/restore with PC or MAC
- Standard 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included