Electro-HarmonixStereo Talking Machine Vocal Formant Filter Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Stereo Talking Machine
The Stereo Talking Machine from Electro Harmonix is a bizarre format filter and envelope filter, providing tones from vintage funk to uncanny vocal sounds and more. Offering several modes with dynamically controllable vowel morphing, this pedal is a formant filter merged together with an envelope wah, turning solos into a verbose clatter of gabby guitars. Providing all the tools needed to really say something with music, the Stereo Talking Machine is a pedal in a class all its own.
Stereo Talking Machine Features
- Formant filter pedal with dynamically morphable vowels
- Dedicated controls for envelope attack, decay, and sensitivity
- Dedicated blend control
- Assignable expression pedal input
- Built-in effects loop
- Selectable vowel modes
- Integrated standard dynamic wah mode
- 8 locations for preset storage
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 5.75 x 2.5"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU included)
Electro-Harmonix Stereo Talking Machine Vocal Formant Filter Pedal Reviews