Electro-HarmonixStereo Electric Mistress Flanger / Chorus Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
EHX Stereo Electric Mistress Flanger / Chorus Pedal
The Stereo Electric Mistress is a combination flanger and chorus effect that produces rich modulated tones. It combines these two effects to create new tones that would generally take two different effects pedals to achieve.
The rate knob controls the modulation LFO for the flanger and the rate of the chorus effect. Below 10 o'clock on the dial, the pedal goes into Filter Matrix mode, where the LFO is disconnected, and the knob manually controls the modulation to the flanger and chorus. Control the depth of modulation independently for both the flanger and chorus. Use the main output for mono, or combine with the stereo output for stereo modulation effects. This pedal combines two classic modulation effects to create rich and warm tones that bring together the best parts of both effects.
Stereo Electric Mistress Features
- Stereo flanger/chorus
- Combines two modulation effects into one pedal
- Rate controls LFO and chorus speed
- Filter matrix mode offers manual control over flanger and chorus
- Independent depth for both effects
- Mono or stereo operation
- Includes power supply
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 5.6 x 6.2"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU Included)