Electro-HarmonixRipped Speaker Fuzz Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Ripped Speaker Fuzz Pedal
Get the grit and faulty sound of damaged or worn out gear from Electro-Harmonix's Ripped Speaker, a fuzz pedal with modern circuitry for vintage and grungy vibes. Put it anywhere in your signal chain for destroying anything before it, and having a dirty tone to shape down the line. Achieve traditional fuzz tones via the Fuzz control, from subtle drive to wild saturation, and introducing breaks and chokes with the RIP knob, a bias control for clipping either side of the waveform. To clean up and mold your timbre, the Tone control applies a tilt-shift EQ, shelving with boosts in the highs and cuts in the lows or vice versa. For a truly ripping experience for any instrument, add the Ripped Speaker from Electro-Harmonix to your pedalboard.
Ripped Speaker Features
- Modern fuzz pedal
- Fuzz controls how much gain is introduced into the fuzz circuit
- Get sputtering effects with the Rip control, clipping either the top or bottom of the wave
- Tone control introduces a tilt-shift EQ, shelving more for high or low frequencies
- Vol knob controls overall output level
- Features true bypass switching
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.75" x 2.1"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative (PSU not included, 9V battery included)