Electro-HarmonixPitch Fork+ Polyphonic Pitch Shifter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork+
The Pitch Fork+ is a dual-voice polyphonic pitch shifter from Electro-Harmonix that can pitch shift and detune your guitar or synthesizer for huge-sounding effects. Transpose +/-3 octaves and detune by +/- 99 cents with two channels of pitch shifting.
The pitch-shifted signal is produced on both the main and assignable aux output with a range of output settings. Volume control for both pitch shifters and the dry signal tailor the mix for the perfect sound. Save and recall up to 100 presets with the internal patch memory and the 10 factory presets. An assignable footswitch and external footswitch input provide control over menus or preset selection. The bypass footswitch operates in two modes, latching or momentary. In momentary mode, the pitch shifting effect only happens when the footswitch is held down. Adjustable rise and fall times tailor how fast the pitch shifting effect comes in and fades out. Control the volume, pitch, and glissando with the expression pedal input, which also accepts control voltage signals over a 5V range from modular devices or one of EHX's pedal sequencers.
Create FM and ring mod-style effects with the XMOD mode, which cross modulates the two pitch shifters for bell-like tones. This polyphonic pitch shifter brings power and versatility to your pedal setup with a wide range of applications.
Pitch Fork+ Features
- Dual polyphonic pitch shifter
- Transpose by +/-3 octaves and detune by +/-99 cents
- Main and aux output
- Momentary mode with rise and fall for pitch effet
- Channel 1, channel 2, and Dry level controls
- Assignable footswitch
- Expression pedal input plus switch input
- 100 user and 10 factory presets
- Xmod for FM or ring mod style effects
- EXP input for expression pedal or CV signals
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 4.5 x 2.75"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative PSU (included)