Electro-HarmonixPico Rerun Tape Delay Pedal
- No Hassle
Electro-Harmonix Pico Rerun
A tiny spinoff of the Canyon delay pedal, the Electro-Harmonix Pico Rerun is a compact digital delay pedal emulating the classic sounds of tape. With the ability to set the delay time manually or with tap tempo, you're easily able to dial in delay times between 8m and three seconds in length. Essential controls such as dry/wet Blend and Feedback repeats are on hand, while a handy Saturation control allows you to push the virtual tape harder for more color and compression. Finally, choose between three different Flutter modes to add various levels of pitch fluctuation to your sound. If you've always wanted a pedal dedicated to classic delay sounds in a small footprint, the EHX Pico Rerun is for you.
Pico Rerun Features
- Compact digital tape delay pedal
- Based on the EHX Canyon's tape mode
- Controls for Delay time, Feedback repeats, effect Blend, and tape Saturation
- Three Flutter modes for tape-like fluctuations in pitch
- Tails bypass option
- Dimensions: 3.65" x 2.0" x 2.0"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU included)