Electro-HarmonixPico POG Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Pico POG
The famous Electro-Harmonix Polyphonic Octave Generator goes even smaller with the Pico POG, a pint-sized pedal packing potent polyphonic pitch shifting. Even smaller than the Micro and Nano POG pedals, this is the most compact way to get that beloved EHX multi-octave sound. Level controls for the Dry, Octave Up, and Sub Octave signals allow you to emulate everything from 12-string guitars to synths and sounds otherwise unheard. But new for this version is the Tone knob and Filter mode button, which offer a variety of filtering and tilt-EQ tonal shaping. Spice up your guiat, bass, or other instrument with thick octave layers from the Pico POG by EHX.
Pico POG Features
- Ultra-compact version of the classic EHX POG
- Three-voices: Dry, Octave Up, and Sub Octave
- Filter button with three modes: Tilt-EQ, Lowpass, and Highpass
- Tone control functions differently depending on Filter mode
- Dimensions: 3.65" x 2.0" x 2.0"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative (PSU included)