Electro-HarmonixOceans 12 Dual Stereo Reverb
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12
The Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 is a dual stereo reverb, perfect for adding everything from a little bit of space to deep cavernous reverbs. It features two simultaneous independent reverb engines with either series or parallel operation. Twelve reverb algorithms are available to choose from including room, tremolo, and resonant reverbs. It can be used in stereo mode, or the right input and output can be used a mono effects send to add another effect in the signal chain. The Tide control alters the stereo image and can be used to add continuous stereo interest.
In addition to the onboard controls, you can control parameters of the Oceans 12 with an expression pedal or three-button footswitch. The Tails switch selects if the reverb decays naturally or shuts off immediately when the bypass switch is activated. The Oceans 12 is a fantastic reverb pedal capable of a vast array of reverb timbres and tones that suit any kind of playing style.
Oceans 12 Features
- Dual stereo reverb perfect for huge, lush ambiences
- 12 reverb modes from Room and Spring to Auto-Infinite, Shimmer, Resonant reverb, and more
- Tide control for continuous alteration of stereo image
- Lo-fi control
- Store 24 presets
- External inputs for expression pedal and 3-button footswitch
- Tails switch for allowing reverb to decay when switching to bypass
- Dimensions: TBD
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative PSU (included)