Electro-HarmonixNano Battalion Bass Preamp + Overdrive Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Nano Battalion Bass Preamp + Overdrive Pedal
Give your bass guitar life and grit with Electro-Harmonix's Nano Battalion, a compact version of their Battalion pedal with all the same beef and drive. Working well as a preamp for your bass, the Nano Battalion has a killer saturation section based around MOSFET circuitry for some crunchy and driven bass tones. The saturation section can be shaped by a high pass filter to control any unwanted harmonics in the high end, while the blend knob balances between your dry and distorted sound.
What's amazing about Nano Battalion is how Electro-Harmonix still packed an amazing, shapeable EQ in the compact version without sacrificing tone or capability. The EQ offers two shelves, one on the highs and one on the low end, that can boost or cut as well as a mid-frequency switch centered 500Hz to give a 9dB boost or cut. Another amazing feature about its EQ is the ability to place it anywhere in the signal chain for a variety of tonal options, be it at the input, after the distortion, or only on the dry signal! With the output capable of driving an amp with a TS 1/4" cable or output line level with a 1/4" TRS cable, Electro-Harmonix's Nano Battalion is quite the workhorse for any bassist's pedalboard.
Nano Battalion Features
- Bass preamp and drive pedal
- Analog circuitry with MOSFET drive
- Drive control sets level of saturated signal
- Tone knob rolls off the high end for taming driven signal
- Blend mixes between dry and saturated signal
- Vol control sets final output of mixed signal
- Three band EQ with two variable shelfs and a three-way mid-frequency switch
- EQ can be set to one of three positions in the signal chain (after distortion, dry signal, or input)
- Instrument OR line level output when using TS or TRS, respectively
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.75" x 2.1"
- Power Specs: 9VDC PSU included