Electro-HarmonixFlatiron Fuzz / Distortion Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Flatiron Fuzz / Distortion Pedal
Get anything from a nice drive to full-on, raging fuzz with the Flatiron Fuzz pedal from Electro-Harmonix. A take on the classic and edgy RAT2, the Flatiron Fuzz brings you that same type of op-amp driven distortion with a unique taste in late '70s style circuitry. Mimicking the controls of the former, the Flatiron Fuzz pushes its distortion from the Drive control, and sculpt how aggressive or rumbly you want your sound to be with the Filter control. The final output level is controlled via the Vol control for balancing out your signal down the chain of your pedalboard. Have a taste of the provocative and nostalgic tonal qualities with Electro-Harmonix's Flatiron Fuzz.
Flatiron Fuzz Features
- Op-amp fuzz/distortion pedal
- Inspired by the classic RAT2 pedal
- Drive sets distortion & sustain amount
- Low-pass filter offers sonic sculpting to tame high end
- Vol control sets output level
- Features true bypass switching
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.75" x 2.1"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative (PSU not included, 9V battery included)