Electro-HarmonixBass9 Bass Machine Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Get the sound of nine different bass types from the Bass9 from Electro-Harmonix. It's the perfect way to turn your guitar into a bass with nine selectable styles. No need for specialized pickups, modifications, or MIDI integration—it uses Electro-Harmonix's 9-series technology tailored to excel at transposing your signal down with fantastic dynamics and tracking.
The nine algorithms are Precision, Longhorn, Fretless, Virtual, Synth, Bowed, Split bass, 3:03, and Flip-Flop. These cover everything from classic acoustic basses to the revered sound of the Roland TB-303. It features two algorithmic dependent controls tailored to that particular bass style. Control the volume of both your dry signal and the bass signal with two volume controls. The separate dry and effect outputs allow you to add different effects down the effects chain. No need for a bass player—you've got everything you need for a multitude of bass styles played on your guitar or keyboard with this pedal.
- Turns your guitar into a bass guitar or bass synth
- Nine algorithms
- Precision: Inspired by the P Bass
- Longhorn: emulates six-string bass
- Fretless: the sound of both electric and standup fretless basses
- Synth: Captures the sound of the Taurus bass synth
- Virtual: Electronic bass with adjustable body density and neck length
- Bowed: The sound of a bowed bass guitar
- Split bass: play bass with all notes below F#3, and melodies or chords on higher strings
- 3:03: The classic Roland TB-303
- Flip-Flop: Inspired by the Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer sub-octave generator from the 70s
- Two algorithm-dependent controls
- Volume control over dry and wet signals
- Separate outputs for dry and wet signals
- No mods, special hardware, or MIDI necessary
- Comes with power supply
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 4 x 4.75"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU Included)