EarthQuaker DevicesTone Job V2 EQ + Boost Pedal
- No Hassle
Earthquaker Tone Job V2 EQ + Boost Pedal
The Tone Job V2 is a powerful EQ/boosting pedal that gives users in-depth and wide range control over the audible frequency spectrum. Designed specifically for guitar, the bass knob affects 500Hz and down, mid is a resonant filter with a 1Khz center and the treble knob controls 2kHz and higher. With an upgraded relay-based silent switching and a level knob able to boost up to five times the original input, the Tone Job V2 is a great addition for any studio.
Tone Job V2 Features
- EQ/booster pedal for guitar
- Second-generation edition with upgraded relay-based silent switching
- Treble control affects frequencies at 2kHz and up
- Bass affects frequencies from 500Hz and down
- Mid is an adjustable resonant filter with a 1kHz center frequency
- Level boosts your signal up to five times its input
- True bypass operation bypasses the EQ circuit completely when pedal is disengaged
- Handmade one at a time in Akron, Ohio
- Tech Specs
- Pedal Type: EQ, Boost
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 10mA
- Height: 2.25"
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: 4.6"
- Manufacturer Part Number: EQDTJV