EarthQuaker DevicesThe Depths V2 Optical Vibe Pedal
- No Hassle
Earthquaker The Depths V2 Optical Vibe Pedal
The Depths, from EarthQuaker Devices, has been updated with flex-function switching! This newly-implemented flex switch silent relay-based switching allows the pedal to achieve traditional latching or momentary operation.
The EarthQuaker Devices Depths features a classical optical vibe circuit. The pedal produces a dreamy pulse phase that gloriously spreads across three dimensions. It works well with a variety of instruments, so no need to stick to guitars with this one. The pedal's Voice and Throb controls cover a range from relaxed and subtle to deep and overt. Conversely, the Intensity and Rate controls push it from a near-stagnant warble to erratic, razor sharp bursts. This means users can achieve classic sounds as well as entirely new experimental tones.
The Depths v2 Features
- Optical Vibrato
- All-analog dry signal path
- All-analog wet signal path
- Lush, pulsating, three-dimensional vintage pitch-shifting vibrato tones with modern accoutrements
- Optimized for use with all electric instruments and to stack with overdrive/fuzz pedals
- Unique Throb control adds a hefty subharmonic low-end pulse to the vibrato signal, which is especially useful on synthesizers and the bass guitar
- New flexi switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation
- Lifetime guarantee
- Current draw: 35mA
- Weight: 14 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.75? x 2.50? x 2.25?
- The Depths is true-bypass, uses rusty all-analog circuitry, and is built one-at-a-time aboard the wreckage of the SS Minnow, currently dry-docked in Akron, Ohio, USA.