EarthQuaker DevicesSwiss Things Pedalboard Reconciler
- No Hassle
EarthQuaker Devices Swiss Things
Swiss Things from EarthQuaker Devices is a pedalboard reconciling utility device that’s sure to keep any pedalboard looking neat and tidy. It houses 2 Flexi-Switch effects loops, AB-Y box, a buffered tuner out, expression pedal out, 20dB boost, and a compact design.
Users can achieve latching or momentary switching with either of Swiss Things’ effects loops. The first loop is unbuffered, making it perfect for use with distortion, overdrive, fuzz, and boost pedals (or anything with low input impedance, really). The second loop is buffered and perfect for use with time domain and modulation effects.
But that’s not all! Swiss Things sports a buffered tuner output that exempts the tuner from the signal chain so users can remain in tune without experiencing signal loss. An adjacent Volume EXP jack facilitates expression control over the overall volume and is positioned after Loop 1 so users can alter levels without impacting gain.
Swiss Things Features
- Comprehensive pedalboard reconciler
- Flexi-Switch enabled effects loops
- Flexi-Switch AB-Y box with transformer isolation in-between outputs
- Buffered tuner output
- 20dB boost with adjustable gain
- Expression pedal output
- Use copious amounts of pedals without tone loss
- Bypass all pedals with a single click
- Integrates Flexi-Switch technology with every present pedal
- Facilitates exemplary cable management
- Integrate multiple amplifiers without added noise, ground loops, or phasing issues
- True bypass
- Silent relay-based switching
- Flexi-Switch Technology on Loop 1, 2, Boost, and each footswitch
- 100% analog signal path
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 4.75 x 5.65"
- Power Specs: Standard 9VDC Center Negative Pedal PSU (Not Included)