EarthQuaker DevicesSea Machine V3
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
EarthQuaker Devices Sea Machine V3
The EarthQuaker Devices Sea Machine V3 is a powerful chorus pedal with an intuitive front panel layout and even better sounds. At its core, the Sea Machine V3 is a digital-analog hybrid that produces an abbreviated delay line that can be manipulated via the Depth, Rate, Shape knobs. Additionally, the pedal’s modulation section can be manipulated using the top three knobs.
Compared to its predecessor, the Sea Machine V3 boasts refined circuitry for an improved performance and lower signal-to-noise ratio.
Sea Machine V3 Features
- Upgraded audio circuitry for enhanced sonic performance
- Extended control range for more extreme modulation effects
- Silent relay-based switching for seamless engagement
- Amazing-sounding chorus pedal with unprecedented control over its parameters:
- Rate: sets the speed of the LFO; LED shows tempo, even in bypass
- Shape: from soft triangle through hard square wave
- Dimension: adjusts the amount of spatial regeneration
- Slight slap-back at low levels
- Reverb-like ambience at mid levels
- Echo-resonance at maximum level
- Intensity: how much the LFO modulates the delay time
- Animate: how far the pitch-shifted signal swings:
- Lower levels deliver a tighter, focused shift (traditional chorus)
- Higher levels yield more pronounced, animated pitch shift
- Depth: how much modulated signal is blended in with the dry signal
- True bypass
- Requires standard 9-volt DC power supply with 2.1mm negative-center barrel
- Handcrafted in EarthQuaker's Akron, Ohio, factory
- Pedal Type: Chorus
- Analog/Digital: Hybrid
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 50mA
- Height: 2.25"
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: 4.6"
- Manufacturer Part Number: EQDSEA3