EarthQuaker DevicesPark Fuzz Sound Pedal
- No Hassle
Earthquaker Park Fuzz Sound Pedal
EarthQuaker Devices have courageously joined forces with Park Amplifiers to conceive the Park Fuzz Sound, a device that provides a rare glimpse into sublime sonic salvation. The pedal is germanium-based, allowing it to produce a much brighter, borderline distorted tone than its Fuzz Face sibling. While the Park Fuzz Sound boasts the same internal architecture and tone as its predecessor, it also incorporates new functionality that renders it a formidable modern device. Improvements include an extended fuzz range, lower noise floor, hand matched transistors, internally regulated power, and added an LED. All this at the fraction of the cost of the original!
Park Fuzz Sound Features
- Modeled after Park Amplifiers original Fuzz sound.
- Treble/bass boost knob for tone control, Fuzz knob for fuzz amount, and volume knob for gain control.
- Matched transistors and germanium diodes for optimal performance.
- True Bypass
- Power: 9V DC (center negative) 2.1mm barrel
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Daisychains not recommended
- Rugged Aluminum Case
- Dimensions: 4.625" x 2.5" x 2.25"
Product Demo Videos
Park Fuzz Sound Germanium Fuzz
Park Fuzz Sound Germanium Fuzz.
EarthQuaker Devices Park Fuzz Sound Pedal Reviews