EarthQuaker DevicesNight Wire V2 Harmonic Tremolo Pedal
- No Hassle
Earthquaker Night Wire V2 Harmonic Tremolo Pedal
Night Wire V2, by EarthQuaker Devices, is an all analog colorfully-rich harmonic tremolo that does so by signal splitting and modulated by an LFO. There are three modes of the filter - Manual, Attack, and LFO. In manual, the center enables users to fix position with frequency control. In LFO, filters are steadily swept and the speed can be managed with frequency control. In Attack, filters are controlled in a similar way to a classic envelope filter. Tremelo has two types of modes, Manual and Attack and both can produce tones that range from subtle and shimmery to intense and throbbing. With new updates Flexi-switches and improved circuity for less unwanted noise, the Night Wire V2 is a great addition for every pedalboard.
Night Wire V2 Features
- Depth control adjusts tremolo intensity from subtle and shimmery to full-on throbbing pulsations
- With Depth at minimum, Night Wire can double as a fixed filter for cocked-wah sounds, phaser, or envelope-controlled filter, depending on
- Frequency toggle switch position
- Level control offers output boost above unity gain to combat perceived volume loss
- Two-way Rate toggle switch selects Manual or Attack modes: Manual rate control adjusts tremolo speed as normal. Attack tremolo speed determined by intensity of pick attack; the harder you pick, the faster the tremolo. Tremolo rate slows down as notes decay.
- Three-way Frequency toggle switch selects between Manual, Attack, and LFO modes
- New flexi-switch switching allows for momentary or traditional latching operation
- True bypass
- Silent relay-based switching