EarthQuaker DevicesGhost Echo V3 Pedal
- No Hassle
Earthquaker Ghost Echo V3 Pedal
The EarthQuaker Devices Ghost Echo V3 mimics the sounds produced by classic spring reverb units in a single, compact chassis that can be easily implemented into any pedalboard. All crucial parameters have been pared down to three knobs, affording an extensive range of possible configurations, including slap back delays.
Additionally, greater clarity can be achieved by manipulating the Attack knob.
Ghost Echo V3 Features
- Spring-reverb-voiced effects pedal
- Third-generation edition with upgraded op-amps, stronger reverb output, and re-calibrated Dwell control that can self-oscillate
- Other upgrades include updated artwork and silent, relay-based switching
- 3-knob layout is easy to use
- Range of sounds from subtle to washed out
- Attack knob dials in note clarity
- Slapback delays are easily accessible
- Pedal Type: Reverb, Echo
- Maximum Delay Time: 150ms
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 80mA
- Manufacturer Part Number: EQDGEV3
Earthquaker Devices: Greatest HitsOur Favorite Effects Pedals from EQD
Product Demo Videos
EarthQuaker Devices Ghost Echo Vintage Voiced Reverb Demo
The Ghost Echo is our spooky take on the haunted* amp-top spring reverberation units of yesteryear. This creepy analog/digital spring reverb emulation machine boasts a terrifying 30ms – 150ms of pre-delay, controllable via the “Attack” knob, for everything from a quick rockabilly slapback, to viscous pools of ectoplasmic reverberations. When playing staccato, you’ll hear the tortured trails of the reverb, resulting in more of a slapback, or echo sound. Legato playing will reveal a massive ambient “depth” that fattens up the sound – and look out it’s right behind you!
EarthQuaker Devices Ghost Echo V3 Pedal Reviews