DynaudioLYD 48 Studio Monitor - Left Side
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Dynaudio LYD 48 Studio Monitor - Left Side
Get unmatched power and precision with the LYD48 three-way studio monitors from Dynaudio. This professional monitor brings out all the nuances of your mix, providing flawless representation at any volume level.
The LYD48's tri-amped design means three designated drivers each handle distinct parts of the sonic spectrum, providing crystal clear highs, defined mid-range, and rich and full bass tones. The signal path is a stunning 24-bit/192kHz that ensures flawless definition and top of the line DSP performance. Boost or cut bass frequencies by 10Hz with the bass extension. Additionally shift the response of the LYD48 slightly to the higher or lower frequencies using the three-way Sound Balance filters. Put it near a wall or let it stand freely, thanks to the positioning switch that caters the sound to its placement in a room. You can connect to the monitor via unbalanced RCA or balanced XLR with a three-way sensitivity switch with 6dB increments.
This monitor provides an incredible listening experience with a wide dynamic range and accuracy throughout the audio spectrum.
Note this listing is for the left side monitor— the right monitor is available separately.
LYD 48 Studio Monitor - Left Side Features
- Three-way reference monitor
- 24-bit/192kHz audio path
- Triple class-D amplifaction with 8" woofer, 4" mid driver, 1" tweeter
- Woofer and mid-driver constructed of proprietary MSP
- Boost or cut bass by 10Hz with bass extension
- Sound Balance filters tilt the response subtly with neutral, bright, and dark
- Unbalanced RCA or balanced XLR inputs with 6dB increments
- Intended for use as left side monitor—see here for its right-side companion
- Inputs: Balanced XLR, unbalanced RCA
- Frequency response: 32Hz-21kHz
- Max SPL: 112dB
- Crossover frequency: 490Hz/5.6kHz
- Total power: 180W, LF 80W, MF 50W, HF 50W
- 12.9 x 14.5 x 9.2"/327 x 368 x 233mm