Dr. Scientist BitQuest Multi-Effect Pedal
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Dr. Scientist BitQuest
The Dr. Scientist BitQuest is a multifarious digital effects pedal that achieves an astonishing array of complexity without any menu diving. A straightforward front panel interface affords easy control over every parameter, opening the gates to previously undiscovered sonic territory. A dedicated rotary switch affords access to eight separate digital effects such as filtering, flanger, reverb, bit crushing, ring modulation, pitch shifting, notch filtering, and glitch delay. The sheer amount of possibilities contained therein allow users to create an astonishingly diverse amount of timbres from a single compact source.
- 8 custom designed effect patches: Flanger, High Pass and Low Pass Filters, Bit Crusher with Sample Rate Reducer, Infinite Reverb, Notch Filter, Ring Modulator, +/- 1 Octave Pitch Shifter/Harmonizer, 1 Second Digital Delay.
- 2 modes of operation, Clean and Dirty. Clean mode has more control over the effects, dirty mode gives each patch a cool digital distortion control with noise gate.
- Analog controls include clean blend, volume for wet signal, tone for wet signal, plus 3 digital controls for the effects.
- Soft touch relay switching
- Hand-Programmed (Spin FV-1 based)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (from Dr Scientist)