DoepferA-192-2 Dual CV / Gate to Midi / USB Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The A-192-2 is comprised of two CV/Gate to MIDI/USB interfaces, each with a common 1V/Oct CV Transpose input. Here, applied voltage impacts the CVN prior to the generation of a MIDI note number. This lets users transpose two sequences simultaneously using one voltage.
The module accepts gate signals and generates a MIDI note every time a rising edge is detected. The note number itself is determined by the sum of the voltages present at the CVN input and CV transpose input.
The A-192-2 is a dense module with a ton of functionality. Please see the entry on Doepfer’s site for a comprehensive list of every feature.
- CV to MIDI/USB conversion!
- Converts analog sequences into MIDI information
- Generates random midi sequences with random voltages patched in
- If bipolar or negative voltages are patched in, they have to be converted with an offset generator. There is also an internal jumper available on the A-192-2 board that adds about +5V to the incoming control voltages CVN, CVV and CVC as soon as the jumper is installed.
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: 55mm
- Current Draw: 70mA @ +/-12V