DoepferA-190-8 USB / MIDI to Sync Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Doepfer’s A-190-3 is a MIDI/USB/CV/Gate interface module that specializes in timing functions. The module features outputs for the MIDI clock and subdivisions of that clock. It also features a dedicated gate output for start functions, and individual pulse outs for stop and reset, making it the perfect module to control a Eurorack sequencer via MIDI.
While seemingly simple, the module is inherently flexible and capable of a wide variety of timing functions.
- 5-pin DIN and USB inputs
- Dedicated outputs for MIDI clock and clock/3, /6, /12, and beginning of measure
- Dedicated pulse outputs for MIDI start, stop, and reset
- Wait button and gate input for temporarily ceasing clock output
- LED indicator for clock monitoring
- Firmware updates via USB
- Panel width: 6hp
- Module depth: 30 mm /
- Current draw: 50mA
- See Doepfer's site for technical implementation notes