Doepfer A-190-2 MIDI-to-CV / Gate Interface
In Stock Available immediately!
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Module A-190-2 is the modular version of the MCV4; it is an economic and compact MIDI-to-CV interface with four CV outs, a single gate out, and dedicated glide control.
- Midi CV/Gate interface
- Gate output 0/+5V
- CV1: this voltage is derived from incoming Midi note messages (0...+5V / 5 octaves), the glide control affects this CV output
- CV2: this voltage is derived from incoming Midi pitch bend messages (-2.5 ... +2.5V)
- CV3: this voltage is derived from the multiplication of incoming Midi volume messages and the velocity data of the note messages (0...+5V)
- CV4: this voltage is derived from a freely adjustable Midi control change message (0...+5V)
- Midi channel, reference note for 0V CV1 and the midi control change number for CV4 are adjusted by means of the learn button.
- Glide control: portamento/slew limiter function for CV1
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 45mm
- Current Draw: 50mA @ +/-12V
Doepfer A-190-2 MIDI-to-CV / Gate Interface Reviews