DigiTechDrop Polyphonic Drop Tune Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Drop Polyphonic Drop Tune Pedal from DigiTech is a simple yet powerful pitch-shifting tool that allows you to instantly drop your tuning by up to seven semitones (or a perfect fifth), and even a full octave. When you want a massive 12-string sound, you can mix the downshifted octave copy with your original signal using the Oct + Dry mode. What's more, the footswitch can be swapped between latching and momentary modes: when set to the latter, the Drop becomes quite a powerful performance instrument, as the drop effect will only engage while the switch is depressed—this means that drop tune trills and rhythmically synchronized drops are all fully in reach, limited only by the speed of your footwork. The Drop combines powerful pitch-shifting technology with an immediacy of control that will be sure to add characterful drop tuning effects to your pedalboard.
- Digital drop tuning effect pedal
- Pitch shift 1-7 semitones down or an octave (12 semitones) down
- Mix in octave shift with dry signal in dedicated Oct+Dry mode
- Two footswitch modes: Latching and Momentary
- True bypass
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 2.875" x1.75"
- Power Specs: less than 250 mA @ 9VDC (center negative, power supply included)