DigiTechBass Whammy Pitch Shift Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
DigiTech Bass Whammy
The Bass Whammy from Digitech is a pitch shifter and harmonizer optimized for electric basses. The characteristic expression pedal controls the pitch shifting effect, which can be either a classic whammy effect that shifts the pitch of the input, or a harmonizer effect. The latter of these controls the pitch bend of a pitch-shifted copy of your sound, while the original signal passes through unaffected. An additional effect, Detune, adds slightly out-of-tune copies of your sound together, while the pedal sets the level of the Detune effect. New to this incarnation of the Bass Whammy is Chord mode, which uses a unique pitch-tracking algorithm to more reliably resynthesize chords, turning your bass into an ensemble of rollicking, whammy-able tones.
Bass Whammy Features
- Pitch shifter pedal for basses
- Whammy, harmonizer, and detune effects
- Switch between Classic or Chords mode depending on your needs
- Offers a variety of musically useful pitch-shifting ranges, including the legendary three-octaves-down "Dive Bomb" setting
- True bypass
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 7.75" x 2.5"
- Power Specs: less than 265 mA @ 9VDC (center negative, power supply included)