Demedash EffectsT-120 V2 Videotape Echo Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Demedash Effects T-120 V2 Videotape Echo Pedal
T-120 from Demedash Effects is a wonderfully lo-fi echo pedal that emulates the nostalgic, degraded sound of VHS tapes. A unique take on tape echo, T-120 can transform any source into a soft and warbly texture—short and rhythmic or droning into self-oscillation. Each parameter works in tandem with each other to create the deteriorating sound quality, and even at its purest parameter settings you still get a taste of hiss and tape-like effect when T-120 is engaged. With that said, the main control you'll be going for is the Tape Quality knob, affecting how the delay repeats degrade for longer and smoother delay lines.
T-120 offers general delay parameters, where Time correlates to delay time and Intensity to feedback. The delay time can go anywhere from 60ms to 1 second, great for achieving slap-back echoes to slow, quarter-note feels. Modulate the delay time with the Depth and Speed knobs, and with the upgrades in version two of this pedal, variable modulation may be morphed from a square to smooth shape, as well as blending that with a random style LFO. With these parameters accessible via holding down the footswitch, a wide variety of modulation shapes for interesting delay responses are possible.
With a general mix knob for controlling the overall dry/wet balance and a latch/momentary style footswitch, add layers or inject some of the characteristics of VHS tape with Demedash's T-120.
T-120 V2 Features
- VHS tape echo pedal
- Emulates the sound of old VHS tapes
- 60ms to 1 second of delay time available
- Feedback can go from one repeat into self oscillation
- Tape-Quality degrades the repeats the further counter-clockwise it's turned
- Speed and Depth control rate and amount of modulation
- V2 offers variable waveform and introduction of random waveform for a wide variety of modulation possibilities
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Power Specs: 9V DC Center Negative PSU (not included)