Demedash EffectsT-120 Deluxe V2 Videotape Echo Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Demedash Effects T-120 Deluxe V2 Videotape Echo Pedal
Expanding upon their amazing tape-inspired echo comes T-120 Deluxe from Demedash Effects, elegantly emulating the soft and crispy textures of VHS tape. At its core, T-120 Deluxe shares all the same features as the T-120, including delay time, feedback, modulation depth & speed, and tape-quality. The delay time is expanded by an extra 200ms for a total range of 60ms-1200ms, capable of achieving all sorts of semi-chorus, slapback, and other effects. With the addition of the Tap/Swell footswitch, you can tap in your tempo and dictate what time division you need for your delay in the alt mode, be it quarter, dotted eighth, eighth, or triplet notes. The Intensity knob can be used for a single repeat all the way to self oscillation—oscillation can be tamed by a smaller intensity or degrading the tape-quality.
Modulating the delay time is where you can get subtle shifts, vibrato-like effects, and much more. This is done via Depth and Speed controls for setting the level and rate of modulation, respectively, and entering the alt mode allows you to control the variable modulation waveshape and introduce randomness. At fully clockwise, the Tape Quality is the cleanest setting for the delay, but turning it back introduces more of the lo-fi textures that the T-120 Deluxe specializes in. These features are even greater on the Deluxe unit thanks to the TRS stereo output, giving you a wide and lush stereo image, and the introduction of the Swell feature allows you to perform the echoes for transitions and build-ups.
Along with the ability to access how the delay trails off, control the overall mix, and engage via latch or momentary, the T-120 Deluxe is the ultimate pedal for adding echoing nostalgia to your sound.
T-120 Deluxe V2 Features
- Stereo VHS tape echo pedal
- Emulates the sound of VHS tapes
- Stereo TRS output for wider sound
- Tap/Swell footswitch for tapping the tempo or introducing delay swells
- Delay time from 60-1200ms and feedback from one repeat to self oscillation
- Set tap division via Alt mode of the Time knob for quarter, dotted eighth, eighth, or triplets
- Trails ON/OFF determines whether the delay rings out after effect is disengaged
- Modulation controls via Depth and Speed
- Alternate Depth and Speed controls offer control over variable modulation wave shape and a variable randomize waveshape feature
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Power Specs: 9V DC Center Negative PSU (not included)