Death By AudioDisturbance Filter / Flanger / Fazer Pedal
- No Hassle
Death By Audio Disturbance
Disturbance from Death by Audio is a modulation pedal that is expressive, unique, and sure to be one of your favorite pedals with its filter-y, flanging, phased physique. At its core is a stable, luscious sounding Filter, Flanger, and Phaser, all selectable via the three-position switch. All three modes share common parameters that you would find on similar pedals: 'Tensity for a +/- feedback and structure control, a Center Point for the frequency, and then a Width that affects how many of the frequencies are swept through.
The Speed and Trip is where everything you know about modulation pedals is called into question. Death by Audio has created their own modulation LFO core that has foot-controlled start and stop capabilities. This allows you to halt the LFO mid-waveform, so when you hear a sound you like, pause it, exploit it, then move on. Best of all, this pedal has a CV output that is tied to this waveform so you can interact with modular gear, or pedals that accept CV, too. Death by Audio continues to break new ground with their strange and satisfying pedals—the Disturbance is no exception.
- Filter, Phaser, Flanger pedal
- Pauseable modulation LFO with the Trip footswitch
- CV Output linked to waveform
- Tensity controls feedback and structure unique to each mode
- Center Point sets focus for the LFO
- Speed controls LFO speed
- Width adjusts how wide modulation LFO is
- Dimensions: 4.95" x 3.95" x 2.6"
- Power Specs: 67mA @ 9VDC, center negative supply (not included)