DatoDUO Synthesizer for Two
DUO from Dato is the synthesizer that puts collaboration at the core of its design principles, as it is intended to be played by two people at once. The machine features two distinct sides that complement each other during the performance.
One side lets the user dynamically design sounds using two oscillators with variable pulse width, a 2-pole low pass filter, two drum pads for generating kick and snare sounds, as well as delay and bit-crusher effects. The other side features a minor pentatonic 2-octave keyboard, an 8-step sequencer with transposition, and speed controls, as well as random and boost effects. On top of that, the synthesizer is equipped with all the right tools to be expanded when the time is right. It features MIDI in and out, SYNC in and out, and a 3.5mm headphone and line level output jacks. DUO sets no age barriers and can be enjoyed by anyone from 3–99 years old.
- Synth: 12-bit monophonic synthesizer
- 2 oscillators: saw and pulse variable pulse width
- 2-pole low pass filter with resonance
- 2 drum pads: kick and snare
- Delay and bitcrusher effects
- Sequencer: 8 step circular sequencer
- 2 octave minor pentatonic keyboard
- Boost and random effects
- Built-in speaker
- Dimensions: 23 x 19 x 9 cm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Power: 5V DC (micro USB)