Dangerous MusicMONITOR ST Monitor Controller + Remote
- No Hassle
Dangerous Music Monitor ST
The Dangerous Music MONITOR ST is a monitor controller with external remote control, perfect as a selection hub for inputs and monitors. Select between five analog inputs as well as three monitor outputs and assignable subwoofer output with filter and offset that can be assigned to one of the monitor channels, or used as a four monitor output. Dangerous Music's commitment to high quality components means you'll have a well defined clear mix with all the nuance preserved.
The analog level control is a stepped attenuator with precise level reduction that can be recreated again and again. The included remote control gives you all these features in one ergonomic place that sits comfortably on your desk or workstation. A built-in talkback mic and 20W headphone amplifier make the Monitor ST a fantastic studio tool.
Monitor ST Features
- Monitor controller
- Five switchable inputs
- Three switchable monitor outputs with assignable subwoofer
- Built-in talkback mic
- Analog stepped attenuator
- 20W headphone amplifier
- Includes remote control for easy adjustments
- Analog Inputs: 2x XLR, 1x DB-25
- Analog Outputs: 1x XLR cue amp, 1x XLR slate, 1x DB25
- Nominal Input Level: +4dBu or -10dBV
- Headphones: 1x 1/4"
- Gain tracking: accurate within 0.05dB for six channels
- THD+N: 0.002%
- IMD: 0.003%
- Frequency Response: -0.1dB from 1Hz to 100kHz
- Crosstalk Rejection: better than 95dB
- Crossover: -3dB @ 57Hz 18dB/octave modified Butterworth/Chebyshev topology
- Dynamic range : 110dB
- Maximum level: +25dBu
- Headphone amp: 0.002% THD+N
- Headroom: +25dBu to main outputs
- Rack unit dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 9.5"
- Remote Dimensions: 12.29" wide, 4.17" deep, 1.54" rear height, 0.94" front height