Dangerous MusicMaster Summing Mixer
- Low Prices
Dangerous Music Master
The Dangerous Music Master is a mastering and transfer console, perfect for creating dynamic and interesting stereo imaging. It features two sets of stereo inputs on XLR and three sets of outputs on XLR. The three stereo insert groups can be activated via button and routed to external processing such as compressors or EQs. The left and right inputs feature offset and stepped attenuators with .5dB per step for setting precise adjustments. The sum and minus circuit controls stereo spread which can take a mono or center panned signal and spread the width in stereo. This is achieved without changing the spectrum of the center material. The center content can also be removed temporarily to give precedent to the signals on the left and right sides.
- Mastering, summing, and transfer console
- Sum and minus circuit with stereo width control
- Three stereo effects inserts
- Left and right attenuators with .5dB stepped intervals
- High quality components throughout
- Analog inputs: 4x XLR Line
- Outputs: 4x XLR Main, 2x XLR monitor
- Send/Return: 6x XLR send, 6x XLR return
- Dimensions: 10 x 17 x 22"