Dangerous Music2-BUS+ Analog Summing Mixer
Dangerous Music 2-BUS+
The Dangerous Music 2Bus+ is an analog summing mixer and colorizer, perfect for combining signals and imparting a rich analog tone to them without losing any dimension. It uses an active analog summing circuit that helps ensure incredible headroom and huge soundstage. Preserve the presence of your mix and keep the clarity alive.
In addition to summing, the 2-Bus+ also features three coloring circuits to impart sonic interest to your signals. "Harmonics" is a fantastic-sounding even and odd-order distortion generator; "Paralimit" is a crunchy FET-style limiter; and "X-Former" is an overdrive circuit that uses Cinemag output transformers. These can affect individual channel pairs or the entire mix, with the ability to flip the patching order on the fly and blend back in with the original signal via knob turn.
The 2Bus+ excels at a variety of tasks, from clean mixing to harmonically rich distorted signals—and best of all, it keeps everything in between easily accessible from the front panel.
- Analog summer and colorizer
- Fantastic presence and headroom
- 16 inputs on XLR and D-Sub 25
- Harmonic distortion
- Paralimit FET-style limiter
- X-Former transformer based overdrive
- Routing and blending controls
- Switchable analog stereo inserts
- Inputs: 2x DB-25, 2x XLR
- Outpus: 2x XLR main, 2x XLR monitor
- Send/Return: 2x XLR Send, 2x XLR Return
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 19"