Crumar Mojo 61 Combo Organ
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Crumar Mojo 61
The Crumar Mojo 61 is a compact digital amalgamation of a drawbar organ and electric piano. Mojo features semi-weighted keys over a waterfall keybed and a straightforward front panel interface that does not require any menu diving or screen interaction.
The Mojo borrows DSP technology from the GSi Gemini and features expansive front panel controls and WiFI counterpoint, the latter allowing for the alteration of parameters via dedicated Web App editor.
In terms of effects, the Mojo does not disappoint. Its comprehensive effects bank consists of a Leslie rotary speaker emulator, stereo chorus and phaser, and amp modeling. A recent firmware update adds two new piano sounds, a sampled Acoustic Grand and DX Electric Piano, upping the available synth engines to eight.
Mojo 61 Features
- Combo Organ and Electric Piano
- 61 Semi-weighted keys
- Waterfall Keybed
- Practical and intuitive panel
- State-of-the-Art DSP Technology
- Wi-Fi connection for editing parameters
- All sounds generated with real-time physical modeling
- Full keyboard polyphony
- Built in Effects and Amp Modeling
- Balanced Audio outputs with 3 selectable levels (-10dB, +4dB, high)
- Headphone jack
- Expression pedal input
- Sustain pedal input
- USB Type B for MIDI IN/OUT
- USB Type A for software updates
- Two parallel MIDI IN connections
- Dimensions: 92.3 cm X 35 cm X 12 cm / 36.3"" x 13.7"" x 4.7""
- Weight: 11.5 Kg / 25.35 lbs
- Finishes: Glossy Black and Mahogany wood side panels