Cascade MicrophonesFat Head BE Ribbon Mic Stereo Pair
Cascade Microphones Fat Head BE Pair
The Cascade Microphones Fat Head BE Ribbon Mic pair is capable of handling vocal recording, instrument recording, and live sound duties.
The microphone incorporates a symmetrical ribbon design for an authentic figure-8 polar pattern.
Additionally, the microphone features maximal frequency and sensitivity response that make it ideal for mid-side of Blumlein recording applications. The pair includes a Blumlein bar, molded case, and clip mounts.
Fat Head BE Pair Features
- Stereo matched pair
- Hand-tuned ribbon element
- True figure-8 pattern
- Balanced audio input signal to both sides of the ribbon assembly
- Suited for guitar cabinets, drum over-heads, vocal, piano, horns, strings and more
- Includes Blumlein bar, clip mounts, and a molded case
- Transducer: 99% Pure Aluminum, 2.5 micron Velocity Ribbon
- Polar Pattern: Symmetrical Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 165dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Output Connectors: 3-Pin XLR Male
- Dimensions (LxDiameter): 6.5 x 3" (165 x 76mm)