Caroline Guitar CompanyMétéore Reverb Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Météore, from the Caroline Guitar Company, is a brand new reverb pedal named after the line 14 of the Paris Metro, whose intricate interiors produce the sonic characteristics that served as inspiration for the device. Consequently, the pedal is just as capable of providing more traditional reverb as well as venturing into more experimental territory.
Météore’s singularity is primarily due to its utilization of a digital spring reverb block, which produces everything from classic reverb sounds to intensified and distorted effects that can be pushed beyond the brink into oscillating chaos. The unit’s Havoc control corresponds with the Size control to move between perpetual holding to earth shattering sonic breakdowns. Internally, it features a completely analog signal path, meaning its overdrive and regeneration controls can push the reverb into glacial territory that literally escapes the possibilities afforded by more traditional reverb pedals.
- Caroline Guitar Company Météore Reverb Pedal
- Built on a frame similar to the acclaimed Kilobyte® Lo-Fi Delay, Météore uses a digital spring reverb “brick” to provide you with traditional sounds, or empower you to distort, magnify, and extend the effect into oscillation
- Havoc™ control allows for infinite hold or ramped escalation into entropy and collapse based on how you set the size control
- ATTACK sets the amount of gain in the preamp, allowing you to boost or overdrive the reverb
- SIZE establishes the initial reverberation
- REGENERATION extends the decay and adds overtones; set both this and SIZE high and the pedal can run away and self oscillate
- LEVEL is the overall volume of the effect relative to your original signal
- The DARK/BRIGHT toggle sets the overall voice
- Météore keeps your original signal path analog and pure, while giving you overdrive and regeneration controls to take you from spring reverb sounds to something much bigger
- The controls are very interactive with each other, and as per Caroline tradition, this pedal can get VERY loud!
- Dreamed, designed and created at Caroline Guitar Company’s small batch distortery™ in Columbia, S.C.
- Power: 9V DC Center-Negative or 9V Battery Operation
- True Bypass
- Rugged Construction