Caroline Guitar CompanyCrom Fuzz + Distortion Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Caroline Guitar Company Crom
Raise your sword and let fiery sound cascade down from the mountaintops, for CROM, a fuzz pedal by Caroline Guitar Company, has blessed our mortal existence with its presence. In other words, Crom is a thick, menacing circuit based upon Supa Tonebenders and early EHX Big Muffs, but swaps out the tone stack for a control that's more like what would be found on a Fender Tweed-era amp. This change results in less tone-loss for a more full-bodied sound that can cut through anyone standing in your way.
Use the SWORD and MOUNTAIN controls to set your gain and tonal response, respectively, then try out the side-mounted TURBO button for a different flavor of fuzz. Finally, the HELMET control fittingly protects your head (and ears) from the bellowing roar of Crom's high-gain fury. Cut through any mix and cast away your enemies with Crom.
- Tone Bender/Muff-inspired fuzz
- Sword: gain/drive control
- Mountain: Tweed-style tone control
- Helmet: output level
- Turbo: switches clipping behavior
- Internal trim for bias adjustments
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.7"/120 x 94 x 43mm
- Power Specs: Battery or 9VDC Center Negative (PSU not included)