BossSY-200 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
- No Hassle
Boss SY-200 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
Continuing their guitar synthesizer line, the BOSS SY-200 offers a wealth of polyphonic synth tones that brings an expanded take on the same easy-to-use experience as the SY-1. Offering 171 sound profiles categorized into 12 banks, the SY-200 promotes creativity through sound customization, savable to any of the 128 presets for recall and modification at any time. The provided categories mimic common synth tones found on analog synths, such as basses, pads, leads, organs, and many more—all latency-free and reactive to dynamics and polyphony. Editing each sound is easy with a general balance between dry and synthesized sounds, memory push encoder for flipping between sounds, and three parameters dedicated to each sound for advanced sound design.
Easy to connect with your entire pedalboard, SY-200 can be patched directly in the chain, or use its send and return feature with individual level controls to develop an even more complex hybrid sound. The SY-200 is super-performable with its customizable footswitches for preset switching, pitch bending, and even sustain, and additional ports allow for expansion in footswitches, expression pedal, and even MIDI I/O to interface with a multitude of gear for performing. No power supply needed as the SY-200 accepts AC power or AA batteries (included) to make easy setup at any gig or show. For making flexible blended tones of the guitar and synth world, the Boss SY-200 is your one-stop-shop for amazing synth sounds.
- Polyphonic guitar synth
- 12 analog-style synth categories with three adjustable parameters per category
- 128 preset slots for saving and recalling
- Latency-free performance
- Assignable memory/CTL 1 switch for memory change, hold, pitch control, and more
- Independent level controls over input and synth sound
- Parallel send return FX Loop
- Guitar and bass modes for instrument-interfacing optimization
- Footswitch and expression ins
- MIDI I/O
- Micro USB for firmware updates
- AC-adaptor or AA-battery powered
- Dimensions: 4" x 5.44" x 2.5"
- Power Specs: AC adaptor (PSU not included) or 3 AA batteries (included)