BossRV-500 Reverb Pedal
- No Hassle
RV-500 from Boss is a true reverb powerhouse. With 12 modes and 21 reverb algorithms with adjustable parameters, you can submerge whatever soundsource you use in a seemingly infinite variety of imaginable and unimaginable spaces. Furthermore, the powerful DSP allows you to use a highly-tweakable digital delay with every reverb patch, and even use two reverb patches simultaneously.
RV-500 is built around 32-bit AD/DA converters, and 96kHz 32-bit floating point internal processing, so you can rest assured that the quality of sound produced by the pedal is impeccable. Smooth transitions between patches can be achieved by the optional carryover function, which keeps the reverb tail as you switch to a different preset. Speaking of presets, RV-500 is capable of storing up to 297 presets. Extended control is available via MIDI I/O and expression/footswitch input. Despite such an overwhelming amount of features, the pedal's intuitive interface makes it truly pleasurable to work with.
- Pristine sound quality via 32-bit AD/DA converters, and 96kHz 32-bit floating point processing
- True stereo operation
- 12 modes, and 21 high-quality reverb algorithms
- 297 preset slots
- Independent full-featured digital delay available with every reverb patch
- Use two reverb patches simultaneously with A/B Simul mode
- Full MIDI I/O
- Expression/footswitch pedal input
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 6.75 x 5.4"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU not included)