BossOD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal
- No Hassle
Boss OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal
OD-200 is an analog/digital hybrid multi-overdrive stompbox from Boss that hosts a wide variety of tones encompassing everything from classic fuzz to modern high-gain distortion. The premium sound quality of the effects is achieved through 32-bit AD/DA conversion, and 96 kHz sampling rate that Boss implements on all of their 200-series pedals. Building on years of brand's research and experience in making tone shaping tools, OD-200 features 12 primary modes, 15 boost types, and a flexible series/parallel routing system to ensure that any desired overdrive or distortion sound is easily achieved. The pedal is also conveniently equipped with an advanced gate circuit, that lets you cut out any unnecessary noise from the quiet moments, as well as tighten up the response in high-gain applications.
The built-in memory on the pedal can store up to 128 user presets. Like other pedals in this series, OD-200 has a Panel Lock functionality which allows you to disable parameter controls to prevent accidental changes. The pedal also allows for extended control via a footswitch/expression pedal input and full MIDI I/O. With so many features, and a travel-friendly size OD-200 is one of the best options for overdrive/distortion pedals currently available.
- Pristine sound quality via 32-bit AD/DA conversion, and 96kHz sampling rate
- Hybrid analog/digital multi-overdrive prdal
- Built-in advanced gate circuit
- 12 overdrive modes, and 15 boost types
- Flexible series/parallel routing
- Extended control via footswitch/expression pedal input
- Full MIDI I/O
- Store/recall of up to 128 user presets
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4 x 5.4"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU not included)