BossMD-200 Modulation Effects Pedal
- No Hassle
Boss MD-200 Modulation Effects Pedal
MD-200 from Boss is a modulation effect powerhouse delivered in a compact and elegant pedal form. Like every other Boss unit in the 200-series this pedal features an unmatched sound quality with its 32-bit AD/DA converters, and a whopping 96kHz sampling rate. In terms of effect types, MD-200 covers the full spectrum of modulation processors including phasers, tremolo, flanger, choruses, BOSS's unique Slicer, Overtone, and much more. Each effect features a curated set of parameters for further user customization.
There are 128 slots for user presets, so you can easily save and recall your favorite effects with precise settings. MD-200 also features Panel Lock function that allows you to disable controls in order to prevent accidental changes in live performance scenarios. MIDI I/O and Expression pedal input provide means for extended control when necessary.
- Pristine sound quality via 32-bit AD/DA conversion, and 96kHz sampling rate
- 12 versatile modulation effects
- Insert loop function for adding external processors pre/post the built-in modulation effects
- MIDI I/O for extended control
- Panel Lock function to prevent accidental parameter changes
- 128 slots for user presets
- Footswitch/Expression pedal input
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4 x 5.4"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU not included)