BossGT-1000CORE Multi-Effects Pedal
- No Hassle
Boss GT-1000CORE Multi-Effects Pedal
GT-1000CORE from Boss is the new word in the world of high-quality guitar and bass effects processors. With 32-bit AD/DA conversion and 96 kHz sampling rate the pedal offers pristine sound quality that will satisfy even the most demanding sonic explorers. With 24 simultaneous effects blocks, 2 amps, and configurable series or parallel routing GT-1000CORE offers a seemingly endless canvas for sound creation.
The pedal is equipped with Boss's AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology to deliver natural response and for easy integration with external devices. A built-in looper is a great addition for both practicing and live performance situations. Finally, being a USB audio/MIDI interface on top of the plethora of its other features GT-1000CORE can serve as a complete multichannel recording solution.
- Pristine sound quality via 32-bit AD/DA conversion, and 96kHz sampling rate
- 24 simultaneously available effects blocks, including 2 amps
- Configurable internal routing options
- Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics (AIRD) technology for natural feel and integration with a plethora of external devices
- Built-in looper
- 16 slots for Impulse Response
- Acts as a dedicated audio and MIDI interface
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 6.8 x 5.4"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU Included)