- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Boss FV-50L is a low-impedance stereo volume pedal intended for an array of applications, but especially well-suited for use alongside keyboards and other stereo effects units. It features a tuner out for expedient tuning, as well as a knob for dialing in the minimum volume setting.
- High-impedance FV-50H designed for connection before guitar effects units
- Low-impedance FV-50L enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets users set minimum volume as desired
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
- Connectors: Input x 2, Output x 2, Tuner Out
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 86 mm, 3-7/16 inches
- Depth: 200 mm, 7-7/8 inches
- Height: 54 mm, 2-1/8 inches
- Weight: 400 g, 0 lbs. 15 oz.