Boredbrain MusicXchangr Stereo Send/Receive
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Boredbrain Music Xchangr
Sometimes you need ins and outs for signal conversion that just work and with Boredbrain Music's Xchangr, that's exactly what you get. There are two channels of stereo—or dual mono—1/8" to 1/4" sends that convert Eurorack level to line or instrument level using a -12dB or -18dB switch. A single return channel also works in stereo or dual mono 1/4" to 1/8" with a +12dB and +18dB boost to get external levels up to Eurorack levels. Xchangr is designed to be ultra low noise with the SND channels having built-in first order low pass filters that remove any noise above 25kHz. The RCV channel has a 5Hz filter to remove any unwanted low frequencies. If you're looking for a simple, fast solution for connecting all your gear and integrating a Eurorack environment into your workflow, the Xchangr from Boredbrain Music might just be what you need.
- Compact 3x2 channel signal exchanger for external instruments and effects
- 2 Channels of stereo 1/8"–1/4"
- 1 Channel of 1/4"–1/8"
- 12 and 18 dB of boost/cut available via switches
- AC-coupled for high-quality audio
- SND Channels have 25kHz filters and 1.5Hz DC signal cut
- RCV Channel has 5Hz rumble filter
- 1/4" jacks are TX unbalanced
- Eurorack module
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: 38mm
- Current draw: 11mA @ +12V, 11mA @ -12V