Boredbrain MusicINTRFX v2 Eurorack to Pedal Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Boredbrain Music INTRFX v2
The Borebrain INTRFX bridges the gap between your line-level FX pedals and your Eurorack FX modules. The INTRFX scales Eurorack signals down to line level and also scales your pedal's line-level output up to Eurorack level. Meaning that you can send line-level instruments through Eurorack effects or Eurorack sounds through line-level effects processors. This makes the INTRFX a wonderful routing hub for all of your FX devices. And for version 2, Boredbrain upped the quality of their 3.5mm jacks, and increased the conversion headroom from +/- 9dB to +/-12dB.
The INTRFX features CV inputs that allow you to modulate its FX blend, as well as a switchable option that routes the return signal back into its send. This is very useful for the creation of no-input feedback effects. This positions the INTRFX as a perfect solution for the conversion between line and Eurorack-level FX processing, a growing concern in the world of electronic music.
INTRFX v2 Features
- 3 pairs of 1/4" and 3.5mm I/O
- Per-channel selection of either eurorack thru pedals or line-instrument thru eurorack
- Scales audio signals between Eurorack and FX pedals
- Switchable option for Feedback effects
- Dimensions: 3.75 in x 3.75 in x 2.5 in
- Power Specs: 9 VDC, 75 mA, 2.1 mm (negative center) - PSU not included
- 3x1/4" Outputs
- 3x3.5mm Outputs
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 3.75 x 2.25"