Blackhole CasesSEVEN_60 Powered Case - 7U / 60HP
- No Hassle
Blackhole Cases SEVEN_60
SEVEN_60 from Blackhole Cases is a compact travel solution for bringing your favorite 3U and 1U Eurorack modules wherever life takes you. The case is built from Baltic Birch and is covered in a rugged vinyl covering, providing durable protection to your precious synthesizer. Inside is a Konstant Lab BoardPWR with two flying bus boards, supplying plenty of power to a system of this size. There are 20 M3 sliding nuts on each of the rails, making module arrangement a breeze.
Patches can be fully closed in with the lid, so bringing your system pre-patched to a gig is no problem, and the rubber feet keep your case stabilized on any surface. Whether you're patching at home or on the go, load up the Blackhole SEVEN_60 and bring your system anywhere with no worries.
- Travel-sized Eurorack case with lid
- Intellijel-format 1U row
- Built by hand from Baltic Birch
- Deep enough for a majority of modules
- Loaded with a Konstant Lab BoardPWR and two flying bus cables
- 20 M3 sliding nuts per rail, 120 total in the case
- Rubber feet prevent slippage
- External power brick included
- Available current: 2A @ +12V, 1.2A @ -12V, 1.5A @ +5V
- Number of headers: 20
- Power brick: Included
- Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 6.5"
- Module dimensions: 6U x 60HP, 1U x 60hp (Intellijel Format)
- Maximum module depth: 2.5"