BJOOKSInspire The Music 50 Years of Roland History
- Low Prices
BJOOKS Inspire The Music
Essential reading for any fan of the Juno-60, TR-808, RE-201 Space Echo, or any of the other beloved instruments released by Roland, INSPIRE THE MUSIC from BJOOKS is a comprehensive account of 50 years of innovation in music technology. Beginning with a foreword from Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, INSPIRE THE MUSIC goes on to provide over 60 articles covering various facets of Roland's products, along with nearly 100 interviews from artists and engineers who attribute their success to instruments and effects from Roland. It's all here—the iconic TR-808 and TB-303 drum machines and grooveboxes to the beloved SP-404 sampler; Roland's Space Echo tape delays to the expansive line of BOSS stompbox effects; analog synthesizer titans like Jupiter and Juno to digital beasts like the D-50, JP-8000, and the modern Boutiques. Whether you're an aficionado yourself or have a huge Roland fan in your life, this retrospective by BJOOKS is the perfect place to reminisce and, dare we say, INSPIRE THE MUSIC that you make.
Inspire The Music Features
- Visual retrospective of Roland history by Kim Bjørn and BJOOKS
- Filled to the brim with interviews, visuals, and more across 400 pages
- Foreword by Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis
- Covers everything from the Jupiter-8 and RE-201 Space Echo to the TR-808, the development MIDI, BOSS pedals, and more
- Hardcover, coffee-table format
- More than 400 pages
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.8"