beyerdynamicM 130 Ribbon Microphone
- Low Prices
beyerdynamic M 130
Sporting a figure-eight polar pattern, the M 130 from beyerdynamic is a ribbon microphone that is perfect for instrument recording, or as part of a Mid-Side stereo configuration. The figure eight polar pattern picks up sounds from the front and rear, while rejecting sounds from the sides. When used with a hypercardioid microphone, a rick stereo image can be obtained using the mid-side technique.
The double ribbon element used in the microphone has fantastic transient response and provides a transparent sound and detailed sound. Great for percussion and backing vocals in the studio, it delivers a superb sound that is uncolored and dynamic. This figure-eight ribbon microphone is a great addition to your studio or live sound setup, adding the element that you may be missing from your arsenal.
M 130 Features
- Ribbon microphone with figure-eight polar pattern
- Blocks sounds from the side and picks up sound from the front and back
- Useful for creating mid-side stereo imaging
- Uncolored sound
- Fast transient response
- Rugged design
- 40Hz–18kHz frequency response
- Microphone type: Ribbon
- Polar pattern: Figure-eight
- Frequency response 40Hz–18kHz