beyerdynamicDT 770 Pro Closed-Back Studio Headphones - 80 Ohm
- Low Prices
beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
Trusted by countless engineers and musicians for decades, the DT 770 Pro Studio Headphones from beyerdynamic are perfect for tracking, mixing, and general listening in nearly any environment. The physical design is lightweight and adjustable, with ear cups covering the entire ear for immersive and detailed listening while remaining comfortable when worn for long periods of time.
With their closed-back design, the DT 770 Pro headphones feature tighter bass response at the expense of spatial depth. This also makes the DT 770 Pro a great choice for tracking, as outside noise is much more isolated compared to an open-back design. Providing tried-and-true sound delivery and reliable use for decades, the DT 770 Pro headphones from beyerdynamic are a worthy addition to any studio.
This particular pair of DT 770 Pro Headphones are rated at 80 Ohms, meaning they're well suited for use with most electronic instruments and audio equipment. This is the set we recommend for most home studio and instrument monitoring applications.
DT 770 Pro Features
- Closed-back studio mixing headphones
- Tight bass response and detailed sound resolution
- Spring steel design is lightweight and adjustable to the user
- High quality textiles used on ear cups provide comfort with extended use
- Circumaural ear cup design
- 3m straight cable
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Frequency response: 5Hz–35kHz
- Impedance: 80 Ohms
- Weight 270 g without cable